A DAY IN THE LIFE 2026 MINI ALBUM


I can't remember the last time I participated in Ali Edward's project, but my interest is still the same. Her projects always make me want to create and make more memories that I can document. 

This year, I decided to pick a day in March. It was the 26th, Thursday. Most of my photos were taken in the morning, as I had a lot of things going on in that time frame. By afternoon, I slowed down and relaxed a bit before taking a nap. Woke up late and decided not to continue taking photos and just enjoy the rest of the night. 

I repurposed an A6 Hobonichi packaging as an album holder. Random 4x4 scrapbook papers from my limited stash, premium images (from the Canva image library as part of the Canva Pro plan), pink ribbon, and a sewing machine. It took me an hour or two to create the whole album, but days (I've been busy with something else) to do the finishing touch, which is sewing decorative stitching. Glad to be finally done with this mini album. 

0 comments