BOOK REPORT

  •  One Night Only by Sue Welfare-I blog here that I intentionally read it slowly so I can savor each chapter. I love how the author interweaves the story, and it made me not want to end it. I was transported to a place where I could witness history unfold. It was a bittersweet ending for me. 
  • A Family Recipe by Veronica Henry- One of the reasons why I love reading chick lit by British authors is that they pull me in with their beautiful book covers, then let me hang around (more than I should be) to relish each story. A Family Recipe is not different from other books I have read with a familiar theme, but it ends up with all sorts of sub-stories I never thought I would enjoy as the main story progresses. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. A very heartwarming book. 
  • The Family Remains by Lisa Jewell- the first book of this series was a good read for me, but this one, I'm not really sure. Halfway through the book, I'm contemplating whether we need book 2 or not. 

0 comments