It's been 11 years since I last posted this. A lot of things happened in between that shaped me into who I am right now. Every single thing in this life transforms into something I am not accustomed to, but life moves on, and so do I. Never thought I would be back here sharing things I only keep close to my heart. Things that once broke me into a million pieces.
For years, I've been dealing with infertility. It's not an easy one. It was tough and brutal. I almost lost myself in the process, but life had been kind to me in other parts of my life. I am blessed with a supportive family and friends. They are there through and through.
Postscript: I was reading an old blog post of someone I still follow to this day, and suddenly I had this urge to check my dusty blog and stumbled upon this unfinished and unpublished post from last year. As I read it, I honestly don't know how to continue/end the post. The sentiments are no longer there. I couldn't express what I'm thinking now and connect it to the past. Basically, I have already moved on from what I was feeling at that time. So, that's it. That's the whole blog post.

0 comments