I've been thinking for a few hours since my last post about what I really want to do with this blog, but as of this writing, I still can't decide. Most of the topics I shared before are the same ones I want to share now; I just don't know how to present them this time, given how much our world has changed and personal info has become something we all want to protect.
I love sharing things I encounter in real life with family and friends on Instagram (especially to those who live & work abroad), but sometimes sharing them online is a challenge. Social media has become a toxic and ad-heavy platform, and scrolling becomes a chore instead of something that will spark an idea or inspiration for someone.
Blogging, on the other hand, will always be a calm place for me to share, but it is very public and exposed to all kinds of people. I need to filter what I want to write here. To be extra careful about sensitive topics I want to talk about. I'm not here to wash our dirty linens in public. I just want to continue writing about things that make me happy.
So, yes, I am back and excited to be here again.

0 comments