Stacking The Shelves| JULY 07

  

Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Reading Reality, is a weekly feature about sharing the books you add to your shelves, whether physical or virtual. You can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and ebooks! 


Hello There! It's been a while. I hope you are all doing well and reading more. As for me, this week, we are busy with our roof repairs before Super Typhoon BAVI enters PAR this evening. We are getting ready for the typhoon's heavy beating.

In the midst of all this, I'm reading our book club picks this month, and so far I have mixed emotions about this book. I also got this hard-bound cookbook by Nigella Lawson for a steal (Php 89.00 pesos or 1.45 US dollars). I'm very excited to read and try the recipes. How's your week so far?

4 comments

  1. I hope you enjoy your new cookbook. That's a great price. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yvonne. Yes. I put tabs already on the recipes i want to try and very excited to be blown away with it. Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the new cookbook! Hopefully it has lots of yummy new receipes for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sarah. Thank you for dropping by. I will share an update review of this cookbook once I try some of the recipes.

      Delete