TUNA MACARONI SALAD

 

I was randomly browsing YouTube shorts a while ago and stumbled upon this recipe gem of Tuna macaroni salad. I didn't have all the ingredients, but still tried, and we love it so much. Please see the shorts for instructions.

Macaroni Tuna Salad 

Ingredients:
24 oz large elbow macaroni (1.5 boxes to be exact) 
1 box (32 oz) chicken stock
4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped or smashed
1 small onion, grated
2 large tomatoes, diced
3 celery ribs, minced
4 cans (5 oz each) albacore white tuna in water, drained
1 cup mayonnaise (more or less to your liking) 
1/4 cup sweet relish
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
Smoked paprika, for garnish
Sliced scallions, for garnish

Comments

  1. Okay that looks delicious and now I'm hungry lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veros, this recipe is so good and I'm so sorry for making you hungry at this hour. lol. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment